Data Loss Situations
Your data is fragile. There are a lot of ways you can lose it. But there is almost always a way for you to get it back, no matter what data loss situations you find yourself in.
n our plugged-in and logged-on world, losing your documents, your photos and videos, and other important data can feel like a nightmare. In data loss situations like these and more, our data retrieval technicians know exactly what to do to get as much of your data back as possible.
- That Quickbooks file you accidentally deleted isn’t gone forever
- The WD My Book external drive you just accidentally reformatted still has your family photos on it
- The portable external drive that just fell off your desk and started clicking hasn’t cost you all of your financial documents from the past year
- You encounter a USB device not recognized, computer not recognizing hard drive, or device not detected error
- That crashed NAS device that had your business’s SQL database isn’t the end of the world (although it probably feels like it).
Whether it’s repairing your hard drive, piecing together your server or virtual machine, or dredging up deleted files, we’ve honed and developed powerful data recovery tools and techniques to help you through these tough times.
We recover data from these situations and many more…
Each data loss situation is unique. Gillware engineers have the tools and experience necessary to recover data from even the most difficult of data loss scenarios.