Gillware Data Solutions
It’s a constant struggle to provide quality managed IT services. A dozen or more local small businesses depend on you. And one of the most challenging services to get right is backup and protection for all your clients’ critical data. It’s exhausting, especially when you’re the de facto sole IT service provider in your community.
As you work to offer the best disaster recovery solutions possible, do any of these issues sound familiar?
The lack of a homogeneous backup platform deployed across your entire client population means you and your technicians must work to be experts in multiple backup solutions. It’s hard enough to be an expert in just one, let alone be a jack-of-all-trades to suit your clients’ whims.
Pushy, ignorant clients who know nothing about technology demand that you to implement backup solutions that meet their desired price point rather than adequately insure them against disaster. It’s a frustrating uphill fight to make sure your clients get what they really need, rather than what they think they need.
Your IT technicians are nomadic. They treat their jobs like short-lived educational stepping stones. This revolving door of talent means you are perpetually training “the new guy,” wasting your time and diminishing the quality of your services.
There’s too much hands-on involvement with maintaining your backup solutions, leading to higher risk of human error, and it’s hard to make sure your backups are correctly managed. Because manual backup monitoring and maintenance is so time-intensive, it rarely gets done—if it gets done at all.
Keeping up-to-date with the ever-shifting landscape of cybersecurity threats is a daunting task, especially with everything else on your plate. Yet failing to do so puts your clients and your business at risk.
You spend so much time and energy putting out fires for upset clients that you don’t have the resources to stop those fires from starting in the first place.
Interested in finding a solution? Fill out this form to learn more:
All these issues are holding you and your business back.
They prevent you from building your other offerings and growing your revenue.
Worse, they lead to furious clients when something goes wrong! (And with everything distracting you, something will go wrong.)
But what if you could fix every single one of these problems? Or at least mitigate their effects?
With Gillware's help, even small-town IT service providers with small teams can provide best-of-breed backup solutions.
Gillware’s backup platform allows you and your team to consolidate backups for every single one of your clients on a single platform.
It’s the software-as-a-service you and your clients need to keep their businesses disaster-proof—with emphasis on the service.
- We help you become an expert in a single best-of-breed backup platform
- We give you the confidence you need to push back when a client wants you to manage their homegrown solution or implement an inferior product
- With Gillware handling all the configuration and monitoring of your backups, you can jump off the training carousel and focus once again on building your business.
- You can sleep easy knowing that Gillware’s team has automated systems that ensure your client’s backup work and get regular tests and audits.
What do you get out of Gillware’s Recovery Solutions?
- Monthly residual revenue and monthly guaranteed profit.
- Satisfied clients with less of a burden on your own IT staff.
- The freedom to pursue other facets of your managed services.
- Better client retention, and you'll find it easier to take on new clients as well.
- Peace of mind, for both you and your clients. Your clients know you're protecting their data. And you know you’ll never have to stress out over putting out a backup-related fire ever again.